Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company announced the launch of its annual membership program The Creek Club, which allows beer fans to get exclusive perks, discounts and more throughout 2023.
For an annual fee of $100, members receive an exclusive member glass, Creek Club T-shirt and an official membership card. Additional membership perks and benefits include:
– One free birthday beer
– 10 percent discount on beer, wine and cocktails at all locations with a double discount of 20 percent off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
– 15 percent discount on all Neshaminy Creek merchandise
– Access to purchase exclusive Creek Club beers
– Discounted rates on private event rental fees
– Invitations to exclusive Creek Club membership parties
– Priority access to limited releases and events at the brewery
– The ability to provide input and vote on upcoming beer releases and events
– Reduced membership renewal fee for additional membership years
“The new year felt like the perfect time to kick off a membership program for all of our loyal fans and beer lovers,” said director of sales and marketing Kyle Park. “This program is something that so many of our guests have asked for and I’m glad we finally get to make it happen. The Creek Club is a fun way to grow our community of misfits that we’ve been building here for over a decade and reward them for sticking with us.”
Prospective members can sign up for The Creek Club here or at any of the three Neshaminy Creek taproom locations (Croydon, Dublin, New Hope) through Jan. 31.