The Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce is hosting the keynote program “The Memory Switch: Discovering Your Memory Power” on Thursday, June 9, in the TANDIUM Corporation Boardroom, 409 Hood Blvd. in Fairless Hills.
Matthew Goerke, developer of The Memory Switch, is the presenter. Professions often demand that you remember a wealth of knowledge, including client information, market data, presentations and, most importantly, names. A simple slip of the mind can result in thousands of dollars in lost sales or credibility. Goerke will help attendees with the following:
– Learn how to remember names, faces and key information shared by clients and staff
– Learn how to make presentations without notes
– Learn how to use their memory and the techniques shared to boost confidence and make a powerful first impression
– Learn how to share information with clients and staff in a way that will dramatically increase the listeners’ retention of key information
– Remember important information from meetings, to-do lists and written material
– Boost sales and networking skills to increase referrals and repeat business
– Reduce stress and improve time management
Goerke is regarded as one of America’s leading experts in the field of memory development. He has shared his techniques with thousands of business professionals from all walks of life, including executives from AT&T and Wells Fargo, and government agencies such as the United States Postal Service. Goerke has also trained thousands of students and teachers at all academic levels. He’s the developer of the “Memory Switch” program, the most utilized program of its kind.
Networking is from 7:30 to 8 a.m., the program is from 8 to 9:30 a.m. Breakfast included. LBCCC is following CDC guidelines. Click here to register for the event and more information.