The Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce’s next keynote breakfast program is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 8. Networking is from 7:30 to 8 a.m. and the program is from 8 to 9:30 a.m.
Kyrus Keenan Westcott, social media specialist, 1SEO Digital Agency, will present “Create More Good (Business) Days!” at the Gene and Marlene Epstein Campus at Lower Bucks, 1304 Veterans Highway in Bristol.
During this session, attendees will:
– Gain in-depth knowledge about positivity in the workplace and how it affects your business operations
– Discover how to connect and communicate with younger generations in corporate settings
– Learn how positivity within your business will improve company culture and make talent acquisition easier
– Learn the dangers of not caring about toxic environments
– Gain first-hand knowledge of how setting you and your team up for a good business day will increase productivity and limit mistakes
Westcott, known online at The Vibe with Ky, is a motivational humorist who loves to learn about your healing journey, while having you tag along on his very own mental health journey. Every day, he works hard to let everyone out there know that it is important to understand mental health, to talk about mental health, and hopefully end the stigma surrounding mental health. Each day, Westcott speaks and learns about mental health topics that he struggles with himself, in hopes of inspiring others to open up about their mental health, as well.
The quote, “I am the one thing in life I can control,” from Aaron Burr in the hit musical Hamilton serves as a jumping off point for him and his journey, promising that he will help at least one person each day and make their day just a little bit better.
When not spreading mental health insight online, Westcott serves as the executive director of paid media at 1SEO Digital Marketing in Bristol.
This event is free for LBCCC members. Prospective chamber members are welcome to attend this event one time. Register in advance here.