St. Mary Medical Center announced that it has received nine 2022 Women’s Choice Awards for America’s Best Hospitals. These awards recognize the best hospitals across the nation to help women make smart healthcare choices. They identify hospitals that have demonstrated the highest level of quality care to their patients, with a special focus on the female experience.
St. Mary was recognized with the following awards:
– Best Hospitals for Obstetrics
– Best Hospitals for Heart Care
– Best Hospitals for Emergency Care
– Best Hospitals for Orthopedics
– Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
– Best Hospitals for Comprehensive Breast Care
– Best Hospitals for Stroke Care
– Best Hospitals for Women’s Services
– Best Mammogram Imaging Center
Women’s Choice Awards are presented following surveys with thousands of women, as well as research conducted in partnership with the Wharton School of Business. Recognizing that women have more choices today than ever before about their family’s healthcare, this program aims to provide comparative data to shape perceptions and guide important care decisions.
“The Women’s Choice Awards represent St. Mary Medical Center’s commitment and attention to the specific needs of the women who entrust us with their care,” said Lawrence Brilliant, MD, MBA, FACEP, president of St. Mary Medical Center. “We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of care and experience to every patient who walks through our doors, and we celebrate this additional recognition.”