In honor of Women’s History Month, Bucks County Community College is gathering five leaders from various fields for a “Women’s Power Panel” on Wednesday, March 30, at 1 p.m. at the Newtown Campus and live on Zoom.
College president Dr. Felicia Ganther will moderate the discussion, centered on the national theme for Women’s History Month, “Women Providing Healing, Promoting Hope.” The panelists will discuss the obstacles, challenges and opportunities they encountered on their paths to success.
The participants are:
– Julia Amo, chief operating officer, Precision for Medicine
– Karen Downer, president, NAACP Bucks County Chapter
– Lorena Rodriguez de la Garza, physician liaison and community development, Lower Bucks Hospital
– Tiffany Thomas-Smith, Esq., owner and partner, The THOMAS SMITH Film, PC
– Jeane Vidoni, president and CEO, Penn Community Bank
The panel takes place in the Gallagher Room, located in the Rollins Center on the campus at 275 Swamp Road in Newtown. It will be streamed live on Zoom for those who register here. The event is free and open to the public.