Family Service Association of Bucks County announced several upcoming dates for its Family Night series.
Coordinated by clinicians in the agency’s Family Strengthening Program, Family Nights are intended to bring together parents or guardians and their children for an interactive event, where they can mutually develop and enhance parent-child education, utilize available community resources, and participate in topical discussions and children-centered activities. The goal of Family Night is to promote healthy family engagement and wellness.
Family Night events are scheduled in-person at 6:30 p.m. on the following dates:
– Feb. 23, Brookwood Elementary School, Levittown
– March 8, Quakertown Elementary School, Quakertown
– March 22, Mill Creek Elementary School, Levittown
– April 5, Quakertown Elementary School, Quakertown
– April 27, Keystone Elementary School, Croydon
– May 10, Quakertown Elementary School, Quakertown
To learn more, contact Rachel Minton at email@example.com or 215-757-6916, Ext. 225.
This Family-to-Family initiative is a cooperative program of Bucks County Children & Youth Social Services Agency and Family Service Association of Bucks County. It is run in conjunction with partnering school districts across Bucks County.