Newman Elder Law is offering the free Zoom presentation “Know Your Options: Special Needs Trusts and Planning” on April 27, from 6 to 7 p.m.
If you have a family member or loved one with special needs, planning is essential, and what works at one stage in that person’s life may not be the appropriate lifetime plan. It’s essential to know all of your options when planning for the future of your loved one with special needs.
Who should attend:
– You have a loved one with special needs
– You are worried about your loved one’s future financial security
– You need to plan for the future of your loved one with a special needs trust
– You are thinking of disinheriting your loved one so he or she doesn’t lose any benefits
– You need a trust for your loved one with special needs to ensure that he or she continues to receive benefits after your death
– You are not familiar with ABLE
– You are not familiar with the various benefits your loved one might need, such as Medicare, SSDI, Medicaid and SSI
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your virtual seat for the presentation. You will be sent a link to join. Your attendance affords you a free one-hour Zoom consultation.