Newman Elder Law is hosting the free online presentation “Know Your Options: Medicaid and Asset Protection Essentials” on Tuesday, March 2, from 6 to 7 p.m.
Having a good estate plan does not mean that you have a good asset protection plan. What is a good asset protection plan? Learn more during the presentation.
Who should attend:
– Those who are worried about the costs of long-term care using up all of their hard-earned assets
– Those who are worried about how to afford nursing home care, which costs between $10,000-$14,000 per month
– Those who think giving a house to children is a good way to protect assets
– Those who had a “living trust” prepared in the last 25 years
– Those who think that Medicare will pay for long-term, skilled nursing care
– Those who are caring for their adult children with special needs
– Those who own real estate in addition to their primary residence
– Those who are considering changing their accounts to joint accounts with a child
– Those who may have a spouse or loved one who may need skilled care in the next five years
– Those who are currently serving as a caregiver for a loved one
Email Michele@newmanelderlaw.com to register and receive a link to the Zoom presentation. Your attendance will award you a free one hour consultation.