This Thanksgiving, residents are urged to support local. Skip the food shopping, cooking and post-dinner cleanup and enjoy a relaxing Thanksgiving meal this Thursday from one of these Bucks County restaurants serving either indoor dining options or special to-go feasts:
– The Black Bass Hotel & Restaurant in Lumberville is serving its annual Thanksgiving Feast on the Delaware River with seatings at 1, 4 and 7:30 p.m. Dine on delicious choices like butternut soup, smoked maple glazed salmon, pecan crusted rack of lamb and, for dessert, the ultimate pumpkin pie cheesecake. Call for reservations.
– The Pineville Tavern will offer its popular Thanksgiving Day buffet outdoors and indoors. Find crab cakes, carved meats like turkey, rib roast and ham, and all of your classic Thanksgiving sides. Desserts range from pumpkin pie to pumpkin bread pudding. Reservations required. Make yours on OpenTable or calling.
– The Washington Crossing Inn will host a Thanksgiving Family Style Dinner, as well as a Thanksgiving a La Carte menu, from 12:30 to 6:30 p.m.
– The Buck Hotel in Feasterville is hosting limited reservations for its Family Style Thanksgiving Dinner, from noon to 5 p.m. Call to reserve your spot.
– Two restaurants at Peddler’s Village will serve special dinners on Thanksgiving Day: Cock ‘n Bull is presenting a safely-served buffet, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Earl’s New American will present Thanksgiving specials along with its regular menu. Buttonwood Grill will be open for breakfast, from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. The Cock ‘n Bull currently presents safely-served Sunday brunches, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Reservations can be made through OpenTable or by calling 215-794-4010.
– Order fresh, all-natural Thanksgiving turkey, fresh baked pies and sides from Shady Brook Farm. Turkeys are uncooked, pies and side dishes are fully cooked and ready for reheating and serving. Order online.
– The Brick Tavern Inn in Quakertown is hosting a Thanksgiving dinner, from noon to 6 p.m. Call the restaurant for more information.
– Make a reservation at the Washington House Hotel for a four course meal featuring traditional favorites like breast of turkey with gravy and pumpkin pie, plus additions like grilled salmon with honey sriracha glaze and spiced chai cheesecake. Reservations can be made from noon to 8 p.m. by calling the restaurant. Takeout pick up will be Wednesday, Nov. 25, from noon to 6 p.m.
– Spend Thanksgiving Day at the Radisson Philadelphia Northeast in Trevose. Seatings are open from noon to 7 p.m. Dine on traditional foods like turkey and ham, stuffing, mashed and sweet potatoes, dinner rolls and butter and pumpkin pie. To-go options available.
– Golden Pheasant Inn will serve a four course prix fixe menu complete with filet mignon, roasted turkey breast, baked oysters and caramelized apple gateau for dessert. Seating is limited. Make reservations on OpenTable or by calling the inn.
– You roast the turkey and let Caleb’s American Kitchen do the rest. Place your Thanksgiving takeout order by Nov. 23 to pick up the next day or Wednesday. Dine on items like creamy green beans casserole with crispy onions and pecan, brown rice and wild mushroom stuffing alongside your turkey.
– Start a new tradition and celebrate Thanksgiving with a reservation at the brand new River House at Odette’s in New Hope. Reservations are available from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Menu includes pumpkin soup, roasted Pennsylvania turkey, yukon gold mashed potato options and more.
Click here for a full list.